As a life couch, I work to encourages and counsels clients on a range of professional and personal issues. Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy. My clients typically want to work on specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions.
I will help you grow by analysing your current situation, identifying limiting beliefs and other potential challenges and obstacles you face and devising a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life.
Many of my clients view working with me as a life coach is a means of bridging the gap between their current circumstances and the life they’d like to lead. The following are some of the positive outcomes that have resulted for my clients:
- Better work/life balance
- Elimination of long-held fears and anxieties
- Enhanced creativity
- Greater financial security
- Improved communication skills
- More satisfying work life
- Stronger relationships with friends and family
The relationship between myself and a client is more like a creative partnership than a one-way street. We work together to co-create your future. From your first meeting, you will:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you want.
- Encouragement of self-discovery and growth.
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with your goals, personality and vision
- Foster accountability to increase productivity